A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Welcome to PVillage...
... a town in cyberspace, and home of the PSuite set of productivity applications. Here you'll work for LUX, solve a few mysteries, and get closer with the programs and processes of the *worst* productivity suite ever created!
How? By dating them, silly!
Experience a hand-drawn, computer-pixellated world of retro 90s weirdness.
Battle, hide, sing, use knowledge of swordsmanship and [only the finest] brandy in your quest to connect to the Inter-Net, and unlock the secrets of the programs of PontiSuite.
- 6 different characters with over 70,000 words of lovingly-written dialogue
- Original, hand-drawn art, pixellated for a juicy, crunchy, mid-90s look
- Fully-Operational Original Soundtrack in blazing 16-bit MIDI
- Featuring nightvision, detective, magnify, and hero modes, along with many more helpful features to assist your adventures throughout PVillage. Collect them all!
- Your own virtual assistant, A1 the spreadsheet cell (pictured below)
- A wide, deep lore that you probably weren't prepared for in any meaningful way
- CAREFULLY BALANCED LEVELS OF [FUN]
PSweet is a visual novel done in the style of 90s shovelware promotional material for a fictional operating system. It's a part of the wider
"howdy doody there!"
|Release date||Feb 09, 2021|
|Tags||90s, Alternate History, Anime, Dark Humor, mind-bending, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Code license||GNU Lesser General Public License v2.1 (LGPL)|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Links||Homepage, Steam, Luxury Universal Experience, Future Proof Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- PSWEET IS LIVE!Feb 09, 2021